bike
CHILDREN'S SEE ALL
bike
BIKE FIT READ MORE
bike
RENTALS READ MORE

Wednesday Night BWCC Ride

Home Forums Rides Wednesday Night BWCC Ride

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bicycle Works
    Keymaster

Following some comments arising regarding riding eiquete on Wednesday’s ride I thought I would outlay our vision from a shop perspective.

Wednesday is a ride representing Bicycle Works. It is NOT a BICYCLE WORKS CYCLE CLUB ride.
    It is social, and BWCC riders while representing the shop will uphold the ethos of a group ride. Showing that they are representing the shop in the right way.

This means waiting for slower riders, leading the group at a comfortable pace, not attacking or getting fruity except for the stretch from Collectors hill to Botanical Gdns. When the ride is over. St. Davids Lighthouse also not a place to measure your manhood. If you decide to ride off the front of the group you are no longer part of the ride and we’ll see you another day.

Club rip your leg off rides are to be organized amongst BWCC members only, and although non members can attend if invited no onus is on BWCC riders to look after them. These are training rides.

If you do not wish to ride in a social manner on a Wednesday evening do not attend.

Well said Grant! The ride is for incouragement not discouragement. Also for those that want a social Saturday, 6:20 from jb after the Beep measuring ride has gone. Depending on who responds will determine weather i wait for 6:20 or stay off the back of the 6;15. I will also send it via Strictly Cycling Chat.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Bicycle Works on Google Maps

Click anywhere outside the map to close this pop-up.