bike
CHILDREN'S SEE ALL
bike
BIKE FIT READ MORE
bike
RENTALS READ MORE

JOGLE or John O'Groats to Lands End 2017

Home Forums Rides JOGLE or John O'Groats to Lands End 2017

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am in the very early stages of planning a ride from the top to the bottom of England…..I am assuming it is down hill?
    Ok so, the trip will be fully supported ie..no carrying anything but a cell phone and a few snacks…Clean accommodation(not luxury).
    It will be 10 days of riding thus an average of 140km per day thus is it classed as ‘strenuous’ and will require a level of commitment vis a vis training etc…
    Provision dates would be beginning of June 2017. Approx. cost (not including flights) would be in the region of $1,750 per person – does not include lunch and dinner…………
    the cost will vary if we ‘do it alone’ in as much as we skip the professional guide and wing it with our own support and planning.

Please let me know if you are interested………………………

I have thought of doing this before, will give it serious consideration.

Americas Cup racing is from June 7th until June 27th are you planning on being off Island during that time ?

Hi William
    as discussed beginning of July would seem to work a little better as it is still in the UK school holidays (less traffic on the rural roads) and warmer……………… We are still over a year out but will keep researching…………………..

I will attempt to get confirmation of the Graduation date, hopefully it can all line up. I might even tell the family what we are planning before 1 week to go, maybe avoid an argument. But, whats the fun in that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Bicycle Works on Google Maps

Click anywhere outside the map to close this pop-up.